European Forwarding & customs
✔ Corneel Geerts Transportgroup is exclusive member for the Benelux of the ‘International Forwarding Association’ (IFA), a leading organisation of logistics operators in Europe, supplemented with a fine-mesh distribution network in their specific region.
✔ The IFA organization is represented with over 43 EU partners in 30 European countries and together has a fleet of 10,000 commercial vehicles available for its customers.
✔ In every country of Europe a local champion is responsible for the last mile delivery. For the international linehauls, we use combined trucks in order to split risks, investments and flexibility in order of capacity needs.
✔ 158 international transports depart from Benelux every week. Service tailored to the customer’s needs is key.
✔ Different service levels are covered by the network, It is possible to choose between ‘Economy’ and ‘Premium’ service for international transports within Europe.
- ‘Economy’ means the transport orders are handled within 2 to 5 days. In practice, this formula is perfectly adequate for 75% of the orders.
- ‘Premium’ with this service we guarantee a 24-hour faster service and less X-docking & handling, which gives higher quality and speed for your deliveries.
- CG entire European Network is linked to one central online platform what effects permanent and on-line cargo tracin, On line POD is offered in order to be able to track cargo receiver upon deliver.
- We offer herewith one integrated connection with all European origins and destinations.
- Special trained people working in the integrated systems of customs can take care of all your request of custom clearance.
- Our terminals within Europe are all customs bounded and ADR accepted terminals.